Job Code : 1191
Category : UX/UI
Type : Contract to Hire
Job DescriptionPosition Summary and Functions:
We are looking for a Senior User Researcher to pair with our principal researcher to lead research activities for the product suite. The right researcher will design and conduct research activities that inform concepts and design direction, and that ultimately improve the customer experience for millions of users.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Computer Science, Psychology or related fields (or equivalent experience).
• 5+ years conducting user research for software, web-based, and mobile products with stories to share.
• A strong digital portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (eg: study plans, reports).
• Fast. Ability to quickly share research results with teams (top line results in hours, not weeks).
• Flexible. Our goal is to provide product teams value. If an existing research method doesn’t do that, we invent our own research method.
• Ability to perform all research-related tasks in the research project lifecycle: Create a test plan, write a screener, recruit users, schedule users, moderate test, create video clip highlights, top line results, create research findings summary, and effectively present and share results.
• Experience with remote testing tools (Lookback, Webex, etc.).
• Established relationships with trusted research vendors a plus.