Job Code : 1129
Category : Business Analyst
Type : Contract
Job Description6-9 month contract
This is a 6-9 month+ contract role that can possibly extend. Please also include writing samples in the application, if possible. Thanks!
The primary purpose is to create and maintain technical documents including instructions for use, labels, and internal engineering documents for hardware and software components. We are seeking someone with tech writing experience for a clinician or in a highly-regulated environment.
• Create customer-facing user manuals, "Getting Started" guides, and other instructional content that helps end-users understand, use, troubleshoot, and maintain a safety-critical device.
• Actively participate in the design, development, evaluation, and alignment of content offerings. For example, partner with subject matter experts to outline and create user guide content and related experiences.
• Support user testing of content and identify opportunities for improvement. For example, partner with human factors engineering to conduct a usability test, support the analysis of findings, and recommend/implement appropriate changes to the content.
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable regulatory standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
• Support engineering efforts creating and maintaining internal documents.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in English, Science or related technical field.
• At least 3 years of demonstrated experience creating documents of varying size for targeting audiences using Adobe InDesign, or similar product.