Job Code : 7263
Category : Engineer
Type : Contract to Hire
Job DescriptionTerm/Duration: 3 months
Position Summary and Functions:
Provide support for Amazon and Azure cloud services to the various teams leveraging public cloud.
Facilitate Q&A for usage of the services.
Perform periodical cost analysis, ad-hoc and monthly.
Administer and facilitate chargeback for services be consumed.
Administer the subscriptions for Azure and AWS subscriptions.
Provide network configuration support and coordinate engineering with Network team.
Assist with deploying AWS and/or Azure PaaS services.
Facilitate and oversee Identity Management standards and assignment with Azure and AWS services.
The qualified candidate will have experience in the design, configuration and deployment of public cloud services. The experience includes:
• Experience deploying AWS or Azure IAAS / PAAS services
• AWS based Provisioning (AMIs, EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudEdure, Cloud-Formation, Security Groups, Network Routing/ACLs, VPC, ELB/ASGs, Redshift).
• Experience with ARM based deployments
• Basic knowledge of network LAN, WAN, VPN
• Experience in administering Windows and/ or Linux systems
• Experience in deploying and managing backups/restores
• Experience in installing and configuring database like MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL
• Experience with Azure Active Directory (AD) and strong knowledge of identity standards and protocols
• Experience with monitoring tools – Nagios / New Relic /Cloudwatch
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Chef, ARM Templates, and Puppet
• Certification desired:
o AWS: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
o Azure: Exam 70-532, Exam 70-533, or Exam 70-534