Job Code : 5370
Category : Developer
Type : Contract
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of work.
• Minimum 5 years of ServiceNow development, configuration, integration, and administration experience in large, complex environments.
• Strong working knowledge of the following ServiceNow components is preferred:
o IT Service Management
o Service Portal
o Security Operations
o IT Operations Management
o IT Business Management
o Governance, Risk, & Compliance o
• Knowledge of REST and SOAP web services and how to utilize them to integrate ServiceNow with other applications.
• Experience in developing and implementing custom applications on the ServiceNow platform.
• Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow authentication against LDAP and SAML.
• Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features.
• Agile and/or Kanban experience is a plus.
• Soft Skills
o Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work well with business partners
o Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
o Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
o Under broad direction provide development, support, and administration of a global ServiceNow platform.
o Diagnose and isolate incidents through testing and work to develop workarounds and/or fixes for system related issues. Document reproduction steps and generate defect reports.
o Understand business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation.
o Analyze system processes and develop enhancements to improve user experience and general system usability.
o Perform functional testing of system applications and updates/enhancements.
o Work with users to fully utilize the ServiceNow product suite.
o Analyze and validate data for successful migration between instances.
o Process and prepare data for uploads to systems during implementations.
o Ensure appropriate approvals for user access requests and assist in maintaining security of the system applications being supported.