Job Code : 35
Category : Engineer
Type : Contract
Job DescriptionPosition Summary:
• The primary purpose of this job is to develop software for test systems that will be used for verification and verification of medical devices. Activities include understanding the software design to be tested, draft test protocols, execute tests, and generate reports.
• Prioritizes and implements software for test systems to be used for verification and validation activities for medical devices.
• Experience in developing software including: analysis, design, coding, and testing.
• Uses source control tools (e.g. GiT, SVN, etc.)
• Plans, schedules, conducts, or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or total project of moderate scope.
• Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation, conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials.
• Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
• Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
• Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of moderate scope.
• Prepares all necessary design and documentation for all projects undertaken.
• Writes test procedures for software unit, integration, and verification tests.
• Designs and qualifies test fixtures.
• Investigates test failures and gathers appropriate information for the design team.
• Adheres appropriate software for medical devices standards.
• Execute test procedures/cases, collect data, and generate a report.
• Performs other functions as required.
• Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering or other related field
• Minimum Experience: 3-5 years of experience in software development or testing
• Specialized Knowledge: Computer skills as required by stated accountabilities. Intermediate word-processing and spreadsheet skills. Excellent problem solving skills. Strong written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Special Skills: C/C++, C#, Java, Objective-C; Analysis and collection of data