Job Code : 2202
Category : Design
Type : Permanent
Job DescriptionRate: DOE
Position Summary and Functions:
This person will manage 3 junior designers in the Print/Digital department to help grow the company. Must have a strong background with teaching/training.
• Creation of graphics to be used in online and offline advertising and marketing communications, including sketching to prototype and design mock-up through final production.
• Create web graphics that can work in a dynamic site framework and content management system.
• Creating effective templates for marketing communications.
• Creating and maintaining brand identity for the company.
• Document and maintain design standards for all brands including color palettes, logos, and usage.
• Participate in team skill sharing and take part in the development of yourself and other design team
• Proficient in video editing programs such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Vegas, etc.
• Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, and other web design tools.
• A strong portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye for video production, web design, branding, iconography, and problem solving through design while being on brand.
• Track record of designing ads, email messages, and landing pages that work.
• Willingness to work across media including print, interactive, web, rich media, and video.
• An innate understanding of human-computer interaction and user flow.
• A desire to be personally responsible for maintaining the design integrity of highly dynamic and constantly evolving web properties.
• A preoccupation with staying on top of web design trends and the latest techniques.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field