Job Code : 102
Category : Programmer
Type : Permanent
Job DescriptionWe’re looking for an Android developer that has worked in a team based environment using the Scrum development methodology to provide mobile applications for Android devices.
Our developers gather and analyze requirements, make architectural and design recommendations, code, document, and test their contributions in a high energy, team oriented environment. Android Developers are expected to contribute significantly to the formulation and design of the solution, not just the coding implementation.
● 3+ years Android application development using Java, Android SDK/Studio/APIs/Frameworks
● 5+ years of mobile development experience
● 3+ years of consuming web services from mobile frameworks (preferably RESTful services)
● Solid understanding of Google’s design principles and Material interface guidelines
● Experience working with SCM systems (such as Subversion, Git, Mercurial, VSS, or TFS) in continuous integration environments (such as Jenkins, Bamboo, CruiseControl or TeamCity)
● Experience working with unit testing tools and familiarity with Test¬Driven Development
● One or more published apps in the Play Store (personal or professional)
● Familiarity with Android’s build and release process, particularly in a continuous integration environment
● A bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems, OR two additional years of full¬time experience to compensate