Job Code : 567286
Category : Developer
Type : Contract
Job DescriptionA transportation company in Fort Worth, Texas, is looking for an expert in SAP Change & Release Management, specifically using CHARM, with ability to handle transports/object lock/downgrade protection/retrofits, as well as a strategic understanding of SAP landscapes/how to shift transport management within environments to support emergency/temporary environments.
• Lead all aspects of SAP Change Management, including oversight of contractors in support of all SAP project initiatives.
• Complete understanding of, and ability to consult on SAP Change Management strategy in a complex, changing landscape
• Includes a working knowledge of Solution Manager (Solman) 7.2, HANA 1.0, CHARM, transport management, including sequencing conflicts, cross system object locks (CSOL), and retrofits/downgrade protection (DGP), document/request remedy tickets and WO for all manual changes, multiple SAP landscapes (Primary, Secondary/N+1, Tertiary, Emergency)
• Manage, communicate and track changes across all SAP environments
• Oversight of all SAP changes at the company
• Work with all SAP Teams to understand project needs for Weekly, Minor and Major Releases
• Advise SAP Teams how to safely move changes through the SAP environments while mitigating risk
• Support changes for Hana, PI, Portal, BW, ECC, UI5/Fiori, GRC, Success Factors
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in technical field is required
• At least 7 years leading enterprise project initiatives, with significant experience in multiple SAP system implementations/upgrades.
• Must have 5 years of experience demonstrating leadership with people either directly (direct reports) or indirectly (project teams).
• Must have significant project experience with ECC 6.0 or greater, Hana, PI, Portal, BW, ECC, UI5/Fiori, GRC, Success Factors
• Effective verbal and written communication with peers and all levels of management a must.
• Able to adjust readily to multiple demands, concurrent projects, and shifting priorities.
• Able to manage significant workload, remove barriers and influence events to achieve results.
• Able to lead and monitor resources and work efforts across teams and drive the results of team efforts.
• Have a basic working knowledge of enterprise technology best practices and architecture, including hardware, software, network and applications.
• Coordinate governance requirements in support of SAP project implementations