Job Code : 10004
Category : Technical Support
Type : Contract to Hire
· Responsible for investigating product complaints in accordance with department policies, procedures, and work instructions.
· Reviews investigations, obtains additional information as needed, and prepares written summaries of investigation findings.
· Works closely with the Engineering, Technical Support, and Customer Support Departments to complete customer/product complaint investigation as required.
· Assists with processing and decontamination of incoming product complaint as needed .
· Performs other non-routine tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
· High School diploma or equivalent; College coursework preferred
· 5+ years prior experience in quality control inspection in a manufacturing environment, medical device industry preferred
· Demonstrated advanced knowledge of electrical testing equipment
· Ability to easily read and understand verbal and written instructions, including technical information and all safety information
· Very good communication skills, including ability to present and communicate technical information
· Excellent hand/eye coordination, manual dexterity, and vision corrected to 20/20
· Good math skills
· Working knowledge of database systems
· Attention to detail