Job Code : 119
Category : Project Manager
Type : Permanent
Job DescriptionThis position will report into the delivery division and be responsible for managing customer “PSO” work (phase 2 projects, client change requests and feature additions).
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities. This position requires extensive interaction on the phone and by e-mail with our external customers, third-party vendors, and other employees. Demonstrated experience interacting with customer stakeholders at all management levels.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent work experience
• This person must have a good understanding of APIs and previous experience working with them.
• Will be working with tickets (through Jira) and working with multiple clients
• A minimum of 1 year of technical project management experience in the financial services or software industry with increasing demonstrated responsibility and success is required.
• Direct experience in software development.
• Knowledge of MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word is required.
• Ability to take a process and work with management to suggest modifications focusing on client satisfaction and efficiency
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to lead a team of technical and non-technical staff.
• Ability to perform successfully in a high-pressure, fast-pace working environment.
• Ability to work independently with little direction.
• Careful attention to detail in all aspects of the job.
VERY hands on - not your typical "check the box" PM.