Job Code : 1007
Category : Engineer
Type : Permanent
Job DescriptionThe Technical Lead is one of the primary client-facing individuals and a critical member of the organization. This is a hands-on position where you will create and enforce project specific standards, augment and enhance our solutions, benchmark individual and application performance metrics as well as estimate level of effort for initiatives. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
• Develop, manage, and implement deliverables of our cross-functional teams that are focused on implementing our products for the Oil and Gas industry. Managing existing implementations, and conducting internal R&D initiatives.
• Excellent analytical skills for troubleshooting customers’ requests/issues.
• Deep commitment to quality, self-improvement, and team-oriented development.
• Review technical design specifications.
• Participate in functional, regression and performance testing.
• Issue triage and tracking.
• Coordinate between teams of technical resources and business stakeholders and have a thorough understanding of the technologies, systems, and processes that will be used in achieving project objectives
• Place emphasis on executing on time, on budget and with high customer satisfaction.
• Gather and document client business processes and requirements
• Make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business activities.
• Interact with different client groups to provide technical support.
• Assist teams with the planning and design of business processes and systems.
• Excellent knowledge of company’s business procedures and objectives.
• Demonstrate superior collaboration and problem solving skills.
• Organization, good judgment, communication skills, analytical skills, excellent written and verbal communication, and decision making skills.
• Write user documentation as needed.
• Organize and perform client training sessions (formal and informal)
• Post-go live support
Must be willing and able to travel up to 50%
• BA/BS degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or technical equivalent
• Or, Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or technical equivalent
• Software Implementation experience.
• Knowledge of internet based systems including experience developing web based applications.
• 2+ years with OO (C# or Java), plus at least 1 year with C#.
• Knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle or other RDBMS development and administration of Windows, Linux & Unix.
• Comfortable adapting existing experience to new environments.
• Passionate about technology and applying it to business processes.
• Ability to effectively communicate with the clients and team members (oral, written & visual).
• Experience with project lifecycles from requirements to support transition preferred.
• Strong communication, presentation and collaboration skills preferred.
• Attention to detail and exemplary organizational skills preferred.
• Oil & Gas experience preferred.
• Visio and Access experience preferred.
• Intermediate to Expert in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint preferred.
• Good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen preferred to help the team capture, evaluate, analyze and deliver on business needs.
• Experience with new product development and release cycles in a Professional Services/Technology Solutions environment, as is experience with distributed and overseas teams preferred.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org