Job Code : 679100
Category : Developer
Type : Contract
Job DescriptionAn auto manufacturer in the Dallas-Fort Worth area is looking for a PKI Development Engineer to develop the PKI Program specific outline for the connected cars security program.
· Provide technical program oversight specific to the PKI security domain to all components of connected cars
· Identify, research and propose concepts and architectural areas of need specific to the PKI domain
· Create, maintain and align the the company's security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption PKI and data protection technologies
· Represent the company on project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards and prepare for anticipated needs
· Develop technical security strategies related to PKI infrastructure
· Develop technical security architectures related to PKI infrastructure
· Develop technical security standards related to PKI infrastructure
Development and Support:
· Automation of tasks related to cybersecurity such as correlations, alerting, analysis, and event review processes
· Integration of various tools and datasets to enhance detective and preventive control sets
· Codified security principles for cloud (X-as-a-Service) systems integrated directly into application designs and blueprints/formations
· Data exchanges with internal and external security intelligence platforms
· Unique, custom software solutions to achieve security goals when COTS or OSS solutions are not available or viable
· Software development experience/expertise to compliment product security and application security initiatives
· Systems analysis and software development efforts that align with agile-related approaches
· Deep knowledge of Key Generation/Management
· Secure Storage of Keys
· Creation of Cryptographic Services such as OCSP Responder, CRL Distribution Point, Enrollment for large number of clients etc.
· NIST 800-57 All parts knowledge
· ISO21188/WebTrust Certification Requirement
· FIPS 140-2 Standard Knowledge
· Experience in cryptographic library like OpenSSL
· Experience with compliance regulations/laws, security frameworks and standards (e.g., NIST, HIPAA, ISO, COBIT, OWASP, ITIL, etc.).
· Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
· Experience in software development and delivery services, security engineering or other technical risk management skills.
· Deep technical understanding of modern development platforms such as: CD/CI,Git/Gerrit, Dockers, OpenStack, AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud platforms
· Experience with web service development using REST in a Cloud environment