Job Code : 5064
Category : Operations Mgr/Lead
Type : Contract
• Qualified candidate will have a Bachelors degree or equivalent years (5+) work experience with Altiris or other endpoint management suite.
• Candidate will be responsible for application packaging from scratch (scripts, asset management, etc).
• Automation including packaging, scripting, image creation is a must.
• Candidate will need at least 3-5+ years experience with Altiris Total Management suite, SCCM or Dell KACE
• This person will play a critical role on the Tools and Automation Team as efficiency increases within the end user computing group.
• Requires a team player who is self-motivated and focuses on customer experience.
• Candidate will serve as the go-to resource for managing the Altiris environment including patching and updates.
• Troubleshoots and resolves Altiris system failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and provides corrective actions.
• Monitors systems activities and fine tunes system parameters and configuration to optimize performance and ensure security of systems.
• Provides senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding systems architecture.
• Evaluates existing solutions and infrastructure and provides recommendations.
• Approves system designs and functions as a project lead as required.
• Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions.
• Manages and maintains the hardware, software, security, and connectivity to the Internet as well as middleware components.
• Performs other Altiris duties as assigned.