Job Code : 5504
Category : Business Analyst
Type : Contract
• 2+ years of implementation experience Oracle HCM Cloud Workforce Compensation application.
• Strong Compensation Configuration Experience including but not limited to the following: Fast Formulas, Compensation Change Statements, Dynamic Formulas, Plan Eligibility/Eligibility Profiles, Worksheet Display, Budget Pools & Display, Alerts & Approvals, Report Dimensions, and Modeling. Experience in prototyping, testing & training
• Able to collaborate with clients and adhere to deadlines
• Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with R13 Workforce Compensation a large plus
• Under general supervision, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements
• Is self-motivated to show initiative and complete responsibilities properly
• With this knowledge, develops or modifies moderately complex information systems. Is flexible and able to adhere to deadlines
• Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary
• Competent to work in some phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
• Generally uses existing procedures to resolve standard problems
• Assists in application implementations and assists in testing end user processes using defined guidelines
• Updates existing application tables and verifies the accuracy