Job Code : 4944
Category : Developer
Type : Contract
• Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree or 5+ years equivalent Mobile Development experience.
• Mobile/Web development with Objective-C and ANDROID frameworks.
• 2+ years of experience with Swift, Java/Android frameworks, Angular.JS or React.JS frameworks.
• Experience with React-Native tools to manage caching, states, AuthZ/AuthN, and App Configuration.
• Experience with DevOps machine-building (Jenkins, CircleCI).
• Participates in the design, specification, implementation, and maintenance of ANDROID Application/Development systems.
• Designs, codes, tests, and documents software programs of moderate complexity as per the requirement specifications.
• Participates in design reviews and technical briefings for specific applications.
• Assists in preparation of requirement specifications, laying out of screens, reports, and forms including documenting and revising user procedures and/or manuals.
• Involved with resolution of low complexity software development issues that may arise in a production environment.
• Analyzes, reviews, and alters program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
• Supports existing software application to cover incident management, problem management, and release management.
• Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.