Job Code : 647052
Category : Architect
Type : Contract
Job DescriptionA company in Plano, Texas, is looking for a seasoned Consulting Architect who is an expert in Integration Architecture and has a deep understanding of a wide range of technologies including complex Data Architecture modeling and Performance Architecture of back-end services along with experience in the financial services industry. One who can champion in transforming the organization digitally and provide a solid map of back-office services to front-office services architecture.
· Minimum 10 years of total IT experience
· 3-5 years of experience in designing complex high-available systems
· Hands on ability to prototype core capabilities & demonstrate it with working proof of concepts (POC)
· Ability to define API interfaces for services
· Strong knowledge of REST, Java, JSON, XML, RDBMS, NoSQL, Spring Framework, Spring Boot
· Must have strong Architecture Analysis capability.
· Experience in Virtual Computing Environment.
· Experience with different project management methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, Iterative Waterfall, etc.)
· Excellent communication, presentation, documentation and modeling skills.
· Experience in Application integration analysis in complex and distributed environment that includes multiple datacenters.
· Experience in creating complex Blue Prints (both Technical and Business), strong documentation and presentation skills are required for this position.
· Advanced expertise in Microsoft tools such Visio, Excel and PowerPoint etc.