Job Code : 668364
Category : Developer
Type : Contract
Job DescriptionA financial company in Plano, Texas, is looking for an Engineer to provide guidance on Integration Architecture and consult with application teams on Integration to design Interfaces that work within standard best practices.
· 10 to 15 years of professional experience. Of these, 6 to 10 years of experience in two to three IT disciplines in a multi-tier environment such as technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware development with expertise in micro-services and API management, information analysis, database management, infrastructure development / management or operations.
· Extensive knowledge of SOA / Micro-Services architecture and design
· Familiarity and working knowledge of NIFI, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Axway, Istio, SpringBoot and other related integration technologies
· Extensive knowledge of development integration services (e.g., transformation, orchestration, and mediation)
· Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
· Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes.
· Knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
· Knowledge of network architecture, client / server processing and object-oriented analysis and design.
· Familiarity with basic graphical modeling approaches, tools and model repositories.
· Working experience and ability to participate in supporting multiple projects and playing a key role toward successful implementation of these projects
Technical Skills and Requirements:
· Experience with all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle
· Strong understanding of company and Industry standards and best practices in all areas of technology delivery
· Well versed with Agile Methodology and experience participating in projects using Agile
· Ability to work with limited supervision, having significant latitude for independent judgment
· High-Level communication skills to collaborate, influence, and persuade others
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to senior management
· Ability to adopt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs