Job Code : 5059
Category : Engineer
Type : Contract
Job DescriptionA company in Dallas, Texas, is looking for a dynamic and highly-motivated individual who is seeking a position with the global leader in commercial real estate services. This candidate will lead multiple projects and validate architecture. The candidate must have Managing experience with Global Security management tools, MFA (Azure preferred) EDR, ESI, AV/Malware DLP, DLL, powershell, vbscript and other scripting technologies. Person will be responsible for developing maintenance growth plans, action plans against outbreaks, working with legal, Identity Access Management and Cyber Defense teams, keeping executive team up to date on the latest Security technologies, policies, and implementation plans. Products: Carbon Black, Tanium, Symantec, McAfee, ForcePoint etc….
• Define complex system requirements and objectives based on business needs and deliver high quality solutions based on security management tools, including design/implementation
• Troubleshoot and resolve system service failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and provide corrective actions.
• Provide senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding systems architecture.
• Facilitate the establishment and implementation of standards, processes, and documentation that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions.
• Manage and maintain Security Management Tools
• Manage and maintain Identity Management Tools
• Work closely with development teams to test applications and assist in providing direction for defect fixes and system enhancements.
• Simplify complex ideas and present the information in group settings.
• Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) or Master's degree in related field of work or equivalent work experience. (Equivalent work experience = 2 years experience for every year of higher education).
• Industry related certifications preferred, CEH, CISSP strongly desired s
• Strong systems engineering skills with an emphasis on enterprise scale architecture.
• 5 to 7+ years experience of advanced knowledge in Windows 2008, Active Directory/ADFS and UAG
• Strong background in windows OS, virtualization, Azure, AWS and the Microsoft Active Directory service model.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex problems, manage and resolve in a timely manner.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Security Tools and scripting technologies Powershell 2.0 and vbscript.
• Strong communication and conceptual skills with desire to share knowledge and cross-train.
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Energy, enthusiasm, and a strong work ethic is a must.