Job Code : 5198
Category : Developer
Type : Contract
• Qualified candidates will have Bachelors Degree or equivalent years (5-7+) of IT DevOps and Security Engineering experience.
• Candidate will be installing, configuring, and administrating technologies for the Security Pipeline including Dynamic and Static Application Security Testing (DAST/SAST).
• Additional responsibilities will include Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST) and Security Configuration Assessments (SCA).
• Building governance around organization secrets management.
• Collecting Metrics from DevSecOps tools and implementing Application Security Logs using ELK, Influx, or Prometheus.
• Any database experience such as MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL a huge plus.
• AWS and infrastructure-as-a-code experience a plus.
• Collaborates with internal security team members and development teams across the globe to automate security tooling and processes to reduce security risks.
• Learning secure coding practices and relaying to developers across the organization.
• Do not want "yes men" - need to be able to express security concerns and disagreements.
• 5-7+ years of writing secure software with modern languages (Ruby/Java highly preferred).
• 3-4+ years of Linux administration. 2-3+ years of DevOps tools (Jenkins).
• Directory services experience (AD and LDAP) a must.