Job Code : 5448
Category : Developer
Type : Contract
• Bachelors Degree or similar years (4-5+) of DevOps systems experience.
• Requires a great team player that genuinely believes in solving challenges as a team.
• Requires an energized DevOps professional that is comfortable communicating with technical teams, Project Managers, Business teams, and interpreting/translating their needs into solutions.
• Must have strong public Cloud technology experience (i.e. AWS, Azure, or GoogleCloud).
• Experience with Infrastructure-as-code concepts and implementation (i.e. Cloud Formation/TerraForm templating) and configuration management systems (i.e. Ansible, Puppet or Chef).
• A deep understanding and familiarity with: - Linux - Web/Application servers - Apache, Nginx, etc.
• Monitoring and logging systems - Virtualization and Containers (Docker, ECS). Networking knowledge - Firewalls, VPNs, proxies & Load balancers Experience with Python, shell or other scripting language.
• Experience with Continuous Integration practices and tools such as Jenkins.
• Experience troubleshooting distributed applications.
• Development of lifecycle services from inception and development, through deployment, operation and enhancement.
• Create, maintain and optimize automated build and deployment pipelines.
• Proactively investigate new opportunities for automation across Agile and Hybrid teams.
• Sets realistic resource forecasts through system modeling. Implement new tooling to support the SDLC.
• Perform Release Management function including scheduling and providing risk and impact analysis.
• Responsible for implementing secure infrastructure management practices.