Job Code : 5266
Category : Design
Type : Contract
Job DescriptionA company in Richardson, Texas, is looking for an experienced IT professional to help implement its Coupa Procure-to-Pay integration project that is currently in Phase 1. This person will help troubleshoot integration plan-points and work across teams to solve problems. Coupa experience is a must.
• Qualified candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or equal years (8+) experience in Procurement/Supply Chain/AP Techno-functional roles.
• Experience with Coupa is a must
• Experience with leading eProcurement platforms is a must.
• Broad knowledge of procurement, sourcing, category management and vendor management is required.
• Strong knowledge in Webservices and various integration methods.
• Strong knowledge in Oracle and SQL queries.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage large scale projects is a plus.
• Experience with ERP/Middleware Integration support.
• Experience with automated testing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
• Provides Level 2 support for Coupa Procure to Pay(P2P) global platform as we go through the phases of Implementation.
• Hands on design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications.
• Managing, Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting and supporting Integrations.
• Collaborate with various cross functional teams to resolve the issues.
• Provide development team with Functional/technical subject matter expertise and work with team to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
• Proactively addresses potential integration challenges to meet established timelines.
• Interface with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solution.
• Maintain data feeds and interfaces with Middleware/ERP systems.
• Debugging and supporting production integration issues.
• Release management for new product releases and maintenance.
• Keeping the integration documentation up to date.
• Ability to manage Incidents and Change Requests.
• Ability to lead the team and manage resolution of functional and integration issues.