Job Code : 1006
Category : HR
Type : Permanent
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Contracts Manager to join a Legal team working in Plano, TX. This position will primarily perform tasks related to assisting internal legal counsel in the drafting and negotiating of agreements and organizing and maintaining contracts files. This position will report to the General Counsel/VP of Administration.
• Assist internal legal counsel in the drafting, review, and negotiation of customer license, channel partner, procurement and other agreements. Agreements include NDAs and evaluation, professional services, reseller and software license agreements that comply with company policies and risk tolerance.
• Assist in developing, organizing and maintaining contracts and contracts-related processes and procedures to scale with our growth, such as developing and maintaining a standard playbook, standard forms, a contracts database, etc.
• Work collaboratively with finance, compliance, sales operations, and other business units for approval of contractual terms and conditions on specific areas of expertise.
• Minimum of three (3) years of hands-on experience in drafting and negotiating NDAs, evaluation agreements and sales agreements, including software licensing, professional services, master purchase and reseller agreements.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Comparable experience at a software company is a requirement and SaaS experience is preferred.
• Able to adapt legal requirements in a pragmatic way consistent with company objectives.
• Team player with strong business acumen and attention to detail, including the ability to organize and maintain existing agreements.
• Highly motivated self-starter, who excels in a fast-paced, time pressured and demanding environment.
• Able to successfully manage competing priorities and work independently on a wide range of issues and projects, while delivering quality work.
Please send qualified resumes to Justin@odysseyis.com. We cannot provide sponsorship or work with third party consulting companies on this role.