Job Code : 1011
Category : Programmer
Type : Permanent
Job DescriptionWe’re looking for a developer with experience working with a distributed, multitier architecture collection of services and web applications that work in concert to provide a seamless user experience. Ideal candidates will have experience working within an Agile environment and a passion to make their team the very best in the industry.
You will gather and analyze requirements, make architectural and design recommendations, code, document, and test their contributions in a high-energy, team-oriented environment. Application Developers are expected to contribute significantly to the formulation and design of the solution, not just the coding implementation.
• 2+ years .NET Framework, C#
• 1+ years ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5
• 2+ years of general development experience
• Understanding of SOA principles, including experience with WCF or web services
• Understanding of ORM frameworks (such as ADO.NET Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, or NHibernate)
• Experience working with SCM systems (such as Subversion, Git, Mercurial, VSS, or TFS)
• Experience working with unit testing tools (NUnit)
• Experience working with SQL Server 2008+ (or related DBMS) including writing queries, stored procedures, creating tables, indexes and foreign keys
• Experience developing deployed (in-house) solutions in which installable software packages are handed off to a customer’s IT staff, and the unique testing, documentation, and stability requirements of this scenario
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems
KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING ARE A PLUS:
ASP.Net, XML, VB.NET, Linux, AMQP, Team Foundation Server, and Unit Testing (Test Driven Development).
Please send resumes to Bailey@odysseyis.com.
We cannot provide sponsorship or work with third-party consulting firms on this role.