Job Code : 728
Category : Business Analyst
Type : Contract
Job DescriptionRate: 55- 60 hour
Duration: 6 Months
Position Summary and Functions: Business Analyst will support new Regulatory Requirements around the Value Base Care, Reporting and MACRA. Analyst will solicit user report requirements, develop detailed specifications and define data mapping requirements so customer data conforms to data warehouse applications. Highly visible role interacting with physicians as well as technical development teams.
• Business Analyst within IS Dept for Healthcare Reporting projects
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Ability to elicit requirements using client interviews, document analysis, site visits, business processes and work flow analysis
• Experience with implementation of EHR software or rolling out Healthcare initiatives
• Experience working on healthcare initiatives (Value Base Care, Reporting, MACRA)
• Enterprise Data Warehouse experience
• Business Intelligence
• Must be very professional with excellent communication skills. Able to interface with IT staff and teams to high level management.
• Strong Skills MS office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint)