Job Code : 1005
Category : Programmer
Type : Permanent
Job DescriptionSeeking a C# API developer. Ideal candidates will have experience working within an Agile environment and a passion to make their team the very best in the industry. This person should be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of programming techniques, mentor and help their team grow, and be able to solve complex problems in an elegant manner. Our API developers work closely with product and architecture to gather, analyze and break down requirements into deliverables, make architectural and design recommendations, write code, solve problems, document, and test their contributions in a high-energy, team-oriented environment. Software Developers are expected to contribute significantly to the formulation and design of the solution, not just the coding implementation.
• 1+ years .NET Framework, C#.
• 3+ years of general development experience
• Experience working with SCM systems (such as Subversion, Git, Mercurial, VSS, or TFS)
• Experience working with unit testing tools (NUnit) and writing testable code
• Experience working with IoC enterprise application frameworks (such as LightInject, MEF, Spring.NET, and Unity)
• An understanding of SOA principles, including experience with WCF, REST or web services backed by SQL DB’s
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems or 4+ years’ experience
• The ability to handle the software development life cycle end-to-end
• The ability to meet deadlines and think strategically
• Must be able to successfully pass required criminal background and professional reference checks and drug testing
• CUFX API standard experience
• CI/CD experience
• Devops Concepts
• Automation Ninja
• Experience working in an agile process
Please send qualified resumes directly to Justin@odysseyis.com. We cannot provide sponsorship or work with third party consulting companies on this role.