Job Code : 5447
Category : Developer
Type : Contract
• 7+ years of software development experience in Web development and Digital technologies.
• Expert knowledge in CSS3 (Less or SASS) and HTML5 (AppCache, local storage, Geolocation, SQLite, Device Capabilities access).
• Working experience integrating with backend - Django (Python) framework, GoLang, beego framework etc.
• Working experience in interfacing with SOAP / REST APIs / Web services.
• Strong knowledge / working experience with NOSQL databases.
• Experience with version control tools – Git, SVN, TFS etc.
• Experience working in Agile / Scrum development cycles – using JIRA and TFS tools.
• Working experience with Unit testing and End to End testing tools - preferably Karma, Protractor or similar alternatives.
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks,
• Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative).
• Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Under broad direction and supervision, develops, maintains, and enhances client systems as well as designs and develops new features.
• Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of moderate to high complexity.
• Delivering a complete frontend application built on AngularJS.
• Ensuring the applications developed are responsive to all screen sizes, cross browser compatibility and have high performance across the board.
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
• Working with a team of engineers (with a variety of technical capabilities), along with a Scrum Master, to identify, spec, and implement elegant features and solutions
• Research on new technologies that would fit-in for implementation of the business requirements.