Job Code : 5315
Category : Agile
Type : Contract
• Ideal candidate will have 5+ years as Agile Team Coaching.
• Serves to provide coaching and oversight to multiple Scrum teams.
• Assesses progress, identifies issues, organizes coaching sessions, and provides recommendations, as necessary.
• As needed this non-practitioner role actively works within teams to correct significant issues with Agile execution.
• Utilizes Agile/Scrum best practices, standards, and guidelines.
• Utilizes a highly-proficient blend of people skills, methodology and process knowledge, and technical understanding to influence teams in support of their working objectives.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) - Scrum Alliance and Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
• Relational database query design, development, and performance tuning experience is required.
• Experience with web mapping tools and spatial databases is a big plus.
• Candidate will facilitate the efforts of multiple Scrum teams and the broader organization to effectively employ Agile/Scrum practices in order to increase customer satisfaction and maximize product delivery and value.
• Works as an advisor, coaching the team on how to adapt their methodology to the environment.
• Acts as an effective change agent, improving scrum practices and delivering higher quality, higher value software more efficiently.
• Identifies people and process issues and actively contributes to the creation and execution of new solutions.
• Trains and coaches all scrum team members, clarifying roles and responsibilities and offering motivation and support, as necessary.
• Assesses the Scrum Maturity of the teams and organization, and coaches the team(s) to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
• Helps set up the Agile COE within the organization with Agile best practices.
• Provides assistance such as technical guidance, code review, and/or training to coworkers.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
• Scrum Alliance and/or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification is required.
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
• Scrum Alliance and/or Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) certification is preferable.
• ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) is preferable.